Sounds like "Thank you"
'39' is common text speak for 'thank you', due to how 3 (san) and 9 (kyu) sound when spoken out loud. It's 'three nine' and not 'thirty-nine'!
Note that '39' can also be read as "Miku". "Mi" from the word "Mittsu", a different way to count '3' and "Ku" which means '9'.
It might be confusing, so feel free to email us if you have any question. We will explain to you better :)
- FREE Shipping on Orders Over $60.
- Fast Shipping with Tracking.
- As always Safe Secure Checkout.
- Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed.
• 100% Premium Cotton.
• Pre-shrunk for Extra Durability.
• Fits True to Size | Shoulder-to-shoulder taping.
• Printed with Eco-Friendly Water-Based Inks
• Machine wash cold with like colors. Tumble dry low or hang-dry for longest life.
• Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
TIP: Share it with your friends, order together and save on shipping.