Your cart is currently empty.
Enable cookies to use the shopping cart
Nandeyanen is a typical Kansai(Osaka) word. "Yanen" is one of their dialects and "nande" means "why". It's mostly used as "what the heck?" or "You have to be kidding me!".
This phrase is incredibly popular in traditional Japanese style stand-up comedy, called 漫才(Manzai).
- FREE Shipping on Orders Over $60.
- Fast Shipping with Tracking.
- As always Safe Secure Checkout.
- Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed.
• Machine wash cold with like colors. Tumble dry low or hang-dry for longest life.• Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
Please allow 2-7 working days for processing your order before shipment (weekends and holidays not included). After your item(s) have been processed, approximate shipping times are as follows: