Nandeyanen is a typical Kansai(Osaka) word. "Yanen" is one of their dialects and "nande" means "why". It's mostly used as "what the heck?" or "You have to be kidding me!".
This phrase is incredibly popular in traditional Japanese style stand-up comedy, called 漫才(Manzai).
- FREE Shipping on Orders Over $60.
- Fast Shipping with Tracking.
- As always Safe Secure Checkout.
- Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed.
- 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/y² (271.25 g/m²)
- 1x1 athletic rib-knit collar with spandex
- Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
- Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
- Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the middle
• Machine wash cold with like colors. Tumble dry low or hang-dry for longest life.
• Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
Please allow 2-7 working days for processing your order before shipment (weekends and holidays not included). After your item(s) have been processed, approximate shipping times are as follows:
United States / United Kingdom: Avg. 3 - 5 business days (after fulfillment)
Canada / Australia: Avg. 5 - 12 business days (after fulfillment)
Most European Countries: Avg. 5 - 12 business days (after fulfillment)
Rest of the world: Avg. 10 - 20 business days (after fulfillment)