七転び八起き (Nanakorobi Yaoki)
Translation: Fall seven times, stand up eight times.
It's a Japanese "Kotowaza", which means "Proverb".
When life knocks you down, stand back up; What matters is not the bad that happened, but what one does after.
The figure on the T-shirt is a Japanese traditional doll called だるま(Daruma) which is made of paper mache. It is hollow and round-shaped. The doll is weighted at the bottom, and if it is tilted over, it will always return to an upright position. So it's a symbol of never giving up.
- FREE Shipping on Orders Over $60.
- Fast Shipping with Tracking.
- As always Safe Secure Checkout.
- Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed.
• 100% Premium Cotton.
• Pre-shrunk for Extra Durability.
• Fits True to Size | Shoulder-to-shoulder taping.
• Printed with Eco-Friendly Water-Based Inks
• Machine wash cold with like colors. Tumble dry low or hang-dry for longest life.
• Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
Please allow 2-7 working days for processing your order before shipment (weekends and holidays not included). After your item(s) have been processed, approximate shipping times are as follows:
United States / United Kingdom: Avg. 3 - 5 business days (after fulfillment)
Canada / Australia: Avg. 5 - 12 business days (after fulfillment)
Most European Countries: Avg. 5 - 12 business days (after fulfillment)
Rest of the world: Avg. 10 - 20 business days (after fulfillment)