Translation: Way of the warrior
武士(Bushi) means "warrior/samurai", and 道 (dō) means "way".
It's the feudal code of Japanese samurai, stressing self-discipline, courage, and loyalty.
You might have heard of 忍道(Nindō), which means (Ninja way).
- FREE Shipping on Orders Over $60.
- Shipping with Tracking.
- As always Safe Secure Checkout.
- Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed.
• 50% cotton/50% polyester.
• Reduced pilling and softer air-jet spun yarn.
• Double-lined hood.
• 1x1 athletic rib knit cuffs and waistband with spandex.
• Double-needle stitching throughout.
• Front pouch pocket.
• Machine wash cold with like colors. Tumble dry low or hang-dry for longest life.
• Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
Please allow 2-7 working days for processing your order before shipment (weekends and holidays not included). After your item(s) have been processed, approximate shipping times are as follows:
United States / United Kingdom: Avg. 3 - 5 business days (after fulfillment)
Canada / Australia: Avg. 5 - 12 business days (after fulfillment)
Most European Countries: Avg. 5 - 12 business days (after fulfillment)
Rest of the world: Avg. 10 - 20 business days (after fulfillment)