ビール下さい (Bi-ru kudasai)
Translation: Beer please
This is the perfect T-shirt for beer lovers :)
To order a beer in Japan, just say ”ビール下さい” (Bi-ru kudasai). Kudasai means "give me" in a polite way. So, it means “(please) give me”
- FREE Shipping on Orders Over $60.
- Shipping with Tracking.
- As always Safe Secure Checkout.
- Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed.
• 100% Premium Cotton.
• Pre-shrunk for Extra Durability.
• Fits True to Size | Shoulder-to-shoulder taping.
• Printed with Eco-Friendly Water-Based Inks
• Machine wash cold with like colors. Tumble dry low or hang-dry for longest life.
• Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
TIP: Share it with your friends, order together and save on shipping.