Your cart is currently empty.
Enable cookies to use the shopping cart
In Japanese, both 愛 (ai) and 恋 (koi) can be translated as "love". However, the two characters have a slightly different nuance.
恋 (Koi) is a love for the opposite sex or a feeling of longing for a specific person. It can be described as "romantic love" or "passionate love".
While 愛 (ai) has the same meaning as "koi", it also has a definition of a general feeling of "love".
Another slight difference between the two emotions is that 恋 (Koi) is always wanting and 愛 (ai) is always giving.
- FREE Shipping on Orders Over $60.
- Shipping with Tracking.
- As always Safe Secure Checkout.
- Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed.
• 50% cotton/50% polyester.• Reduced pilling and softer air-jet spun yarn.• Double-lined hood.• 1x1 athletic rib knit cuffs and waistband with spandex.• Double-needle stitching throughout.• Front pouch pocket.
• Machine wash cold with like colors. Tumble dry low or hang-dry for longest life.• Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
Please allow 2-7 working days for processing your order before shipment (weekends and holidays not included). After your item(s) have been processed, approximate shipping times are as follows: