Your cart is currently empty.
Enable cookies to use the shopping cart
In Japanese, both 愛 (ai) and 恋 (koi) can be translated as "love". However, the two characters have a slightly different nuance.
恋 (Koi) is a love for the opposite sex or a feeling of longing for a specific person. It can be described as "romantic love" or "passionate love".
While 愛 (ai) has the same meaning as "koi", it also has a definition of a general feeling of "love".
Another slight difference between the two emotions is that 恋 (Koi) is always wanting and 愛 (ai) is always giving.
- FREE Shipping on Orders Over $60.
- Fast Shipping with Tracking.
- As always Safe Secure Checkout.
- Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed.
• 100% chino cotton twill • Unstructured, 6-panel, low-profile • 3 ⅛” crown • Adjustable strap with antique buckle • Head circumference: 20 ½” - 21 ⅝”
TIP: Share it with your friends, order together and save on shipping.